CHINOOK BOOK FUNDRAISER
We are excited to offer the Chinook Book Fundraiser this year! Chinook Book is a great product that pays for itself in savings. KCLC will be selling Chinook Books until Friday, October 7th. You can order your book using this simple online form or pick one up in person. Pay in cash or add it to your monthly bill.
What is Chinook Book?
Chinook Book is a print book and mobile app (for iPhone and Android phones) filled with valuable coupons for local, sustainable businesses in the region.
We will be selling it for the following prices:
- Print Book: $22
- App Subscription: $15
- Print + App Combo Pack: $30
We keep 50% of each sale. The more we sell, the more funds we have to enhance our programs!
Ways to help
- Announce the sale at your work place. Display a copy of the book to show your colleagues and ask people to download the free app so they can see the coupons before purchasing a subscription from you.
- Email your family, friends and neighbors about your Chinook Book fundraiser. Talk about it on Facebook, Twitter or other social networking sites.
- Use the order form for multiple orders.
- Sell those combo packs! They are the best value and make us the most money – double win!
Thank you for your participation and support. Let’s make this a successful fundraiser!
Registration is open for KCLC School Year programs. Our before and after school program as well as music lessons will begin on Monday, August 29th.
To reserve a space for your child, please complete our online registration form.
Our Fall after school enrichment classes start on Monday, September 12th. Kids do not have to be enrolled in KCLC after school program to attend an after school class. Classes meet for an hour directly after school, once a week for 8 weeks. We end each session with performances and showcase at Family Night. Our first family night of the year will be held on Tuesday, November 1st.